Continuing through our unabridged reading of Knut Svanholm‘s excellent book available on Amazon, “Bitcoin: Sovereignty Through Mathematics.”
• The inevitability of human bias
• The absurdity of fractional reserve
• Dangers of collectivism
• Bitcoin is Speech
• The Immaculate Conception
• And why decentralization is so damn hard!
Other episodes and works mentioned in the show to dive deeper into some of the fascinating ideas discussed in today’s read & commentary:
Why America Can’t Regulate Bitcoin [beautyon_]
I, Pencil [Leonard Reed]
Use of Knowledge in Society [F.A. Hayek]
Subscribe to the show so you don’t miss the rest of this amazing work as we read it this week. And if you want to support the show and join the Cryptoconomy Telegram crew, become a patron below!
This episode is sponsored by
· Techathlon Podcast: The Techathlon podcast is a weekly podcast that catches you up on the latest tech news through games, trivia, and (usually) friendly competitions. https://open.spotify.com/show/1HRe3KlPaYUVgs1zTcsztO?si=7f0rYgqhQ5WUmFbpwdKXZw
Send in a voice message: https://ift.tt/2LQ0pFP
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/thecryptoconomy/support