The author of the incredible work we covered last week, Bitcoin: Sovereignty Through Mathematics, joins us on the show today to talk all about the foundations of his thinking, what sovereignty really means, why we should question our monetary priests, whether we are living in an Orwellian nightmare, or the new renaissance, human inability to understand complex systems, the gullible collective, & why we should all be more “posimistic.” 😆
Don’t miss a great chat with Knut Svanholm!
Links to the tons of other content mentioned in this episode.
• Nicosia Masters Program Q&A
• Article: We Are All Venezuelans
• Hans Rosling’s – 200 countries, 200 Years, in 4 Minutes
• TEDtalk: Building a Toaster From Scratch
• You Need to Know About August 1st
• Lure Out The Beast – Driven
• Grokking Bitcoin – Kalle Rosenbaum
• Sovereignty Through Mathematics – Knut Svanholm
This episode is sponsored by
· Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app
Send in a voice message: https://ift.tt/2LQ0pFP
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/thecryptoconomy/support