Today we conclude the report from Adamant Capital written by Tuur Demeester on a fascinating parallel between Bitcoin and the Protestant Reformation of the 16th and 17th centuries. A plethora of new financial tools and the flight to find security in uncertain times, and the many parallels with the role Bitcoin could play in finding a haven from the over-leveraged, over-regulated, and corrupt IMFS. Don’t miss a great piece.
Links to the original works below. Again, don’t forget to follow Tuur on Twitter for tons of amazing content and thoughts on the impact of this new economy.
Other great episodes for more details and expanding on these themes:
• Bitcoin, An Accounting Revolution
• What’s Driving the Cryptocurrency Phenomenon? An Iterative Capital Thesis
• A Most Peaceful Revolution [Nic Carter]
• Guy’s Take – Revolution in the Protocol
• Bitcoin in Heavy Accumulation Part 1 & 2
If you want to support the show and join the Cryptoconomy Telegram crew, become a patron below!
This episode is sponsored by
· Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app
Send in a voice message: https://ift.tt/2LQ0pFP
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/thecryptoconomy/support