Today we start our journey through the new report from Adamant Capital written by Tuur Demeester on a fascinating parallel between Bitcoin and the Protestant Reformation of the 16th and 17th centuries. The monopoly being undermined, the technology that catalyzes the paradigm shift, the new economic class, and the new tools of self defense. Can these shed light on our own uncertain future? Find out in…
The Bitcoin Reformation – Part 1
Links to the original works below. Don’t forget to follow Tuur on Twitter as well for tons of amazing content and thoughts on the impact of this new economy.
Plus the other great episodes mentioned in the commentary for more details on similar concepts:
• Bitcoin, An Accounting Revolution
• What’s Driving the Cryptocurrency Phenomenon? An Iterative Capital Thesis
• A Most Peaceful Revolution [Nic Carter]
• Guy’s Take – Revolution in the Protocol
• Bitcoin in Heavy Accumulation Part 1 & 2
If you want to support the show and join the Cryptoconomy Telegram crew, become a patron below!
This episode is sponsored by
· Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app
Send in a voice message: https://ift.tt/2LQ0pFP
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/thecryptoconomy/support