Today we start into an amazing and broad work that tackles the entire argument for Bitcoin, from the origins and nature of money, to the cost and value of time, by Robert Breedlove titled, “Money, Bitcoin and Time.“
• How does an economy grow?
• Why do we even need money?
• How extraordinary are the benefits of indirect exchange?
• What makes a money sound?
Check out the original piece, and read along for a better understanding by following the link below. You’ll find this piece plus tons of other great reading.
Mentioned on the Show:
A must listen if you haven’t heard it, “I, Pencil” – https://anchor.fm/thecryptoconomy/episodes/CryptoQuikRead_123—I–Pencil-e2ndqm
My everyday mission now is to turn every piece of incredible work that sheds light on the understanding of Bitcoin & makes more clear the future of the Cryptoconomy that we seek to build, into the audio version it deserves! Become a patron to help me get that done! Plus, you’ll get to join us in the Cryptoconomy Crew Telegram!
This episode is sponsored by
· Space News Pod Podcast: Space News Pod is a daily short-form podcast about space, science, and tech. https://open.spotify.com/show/0jW7nOHQNi1Xlr3v7UMi2p?si=QTgr0UqqSDygbzyAtAa3nw
Send in a voice message: https://ift.tt/2LQ0pFP
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/thecryptoconomy/support