• Keys are being abstracted away.
• Users will call customer support to restore their coins, but never give up control.
• Ownership of a single UTXO will become rare.
• On-chain transactions will be used to build networks, more than transfer coins.
• Lightning, sidechains, statechains & more will work invisibly behind the curtain.
Things are changing fast, and we go through all sorts of great stuff in this show and I attempt to explain some of the technical elements with analogies using cookies. Gonna be a fun one, so don’t miss it!
Thank you to our newest patron, Maximilian Schmitz!! Join Max in supporting the show & help make every great work about Bitcoin and the Cryptoconomy into the audio version it deserves! Plus, get access to the exclusive Cryptoconomy Crew Telegram!✊
This episode is sponsored by
· Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app
Send in a voice message: https://ift.tt/2LQ0pFP
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/thecryptoconomy/support